The Marie Antoinette Armoire Wide Bookcase with ladder
A super romantic bookcase with ladder beautifully carved detailing from Louis XVI age. "Feel at Home"
The Antoinette French Bookcase is crafted from solid mahogany with ornate hand-carvings adorning the remarkable head and footboard. Regally sized, this French bookcase epitomises majestic elegance while possessing a delicate aura from the floral carvings shown in Satin white but also available in antique distressed white and bone china blue color palette. Reminiscent of a charming powder blue Ladurée box filled with macaroons, this French bookcase is deliciously delicate. This truly is the bookcase of fairytales!
This set can be paid in full or you may pay 50% deposit and balance before shipping using this code at checkout....CODE: PAY50%DEPOSIT
SHIPPING: 12-16 WEEKS
- Material: Mahogany
- Finish : SATIN OLD ENGLISH WHITE (Available in French blue, chateau white, chateau ivory, silver, gold, turquoise and more)
- Size: BOOKCASE: W 110.23" x D 18" SIDE / D 20" CENTER x H 93.30 inches
- White ladder details as the other bookcase shown
- BOOKCASE is be made in 4 pieces and has to be assembled
- Contact us for custom orders
- THIS BOOKCASE HAS TO BE CRATED, CHARGES ARE INCLUDED IN SHIPPING COSTS
- SHIPPING $970.00
- CRATING $1500.00